The Science Behind Using Hot/Cold Therapy, Compression and Massage to Heal Soft-Tissue Injuries
The Need for a Unique New Therapy Device Turns into an Invention
How to Use Therma1 in a Sports Medicine Setting
- As a natural Performance Enhancement Device (PED) – Use Therma1 before activity to increase tissue compliance.
- To treat nagging injuries, such as:
- Patellar tendonitis
- Calf strain
- Shin splints
- IT Band syndrome
- Strains in the forearms, biceps, triceps and neck area
- Quad and hamstring strains
Therma1™ should be used in regiments of two – ten minutes, usually in combination with static therapy. The treatment regiments should be repeated throughout the day as desired.
- Increases patient compliance (one of the leading drags on patient recovery time is noncompliance with prescribed therapies).
- Patients can use it on themselves or athletic trainers can roll the player (patients don’t need to contort the body to apply therapy like other rollers)
- You never have to worry about frostbite or heat burns
- Non-toxic, simply rinse spills if they get on skin