- New Jersey (Assembly Bill No. 2743 and Assembly Resolution No. 85/Senate Resolution No. 74
- Pennsylvania (House Bill No. 2728 and House Bill No. 2060)
- United States (House Resolution No. 1347/Senate Bill No. 2840)
- Connecticut (Public Act No. 10-62)
- California (Assembly Bill No. 533 and Assembly Bill No. 1646)
- Massachusetts (Senate Bill No. 796)
- Missouri (House Bill No. 1548)
- Oregon (Senate Bill No. 348)
- Rhode Island (House Bill No.7036)
- Suffolk County, New York (No. 1174)
- Texas (No. 4627)
- Washington (Senate No. 1824)
Sports Health carries a Sports Concussion Tool Kit for Athletic Trainers and Coaches with contributions by noted authors Phil Hossler, ATC, Michael Collins, Ph.D., Chris Nowinski, John Leddy, M.D., Ron Savage, Ed.D., and Barry Willer, Ph.D. that contains many unique items to assist school districts in their preparation for safely dealing with student-athlete concussions.
For more information on concussion and legislative efforts go to:
Phil Hossler, ATC has been an athletic trainer on the scholastic, collegiate and Olympic levels. He has authored 4 books and numerous articles and served as an officer in state and regional athletic training associations for 20 years. He is a member of four halls of fame including the National Athletic Trainers’ Association’s.
Post a Comment